Sep 2020 — Mar 2023 (expected), Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Master of Engineering (Software Engineering)
- I ranked first in the Postgraduate Admission Test.
Sep 2015 — Jun 2020, Changzhou University
Bachelor of Engineering (Internet of Things)
- CQHTTP (C++17, 2017-2020): A chatbot middleware to convert low-level ABIs of dynamic library of a chatbot platform called CoolQ to high-level HTTP and WebSocket APIs, making chatbot development easy with programming languages for web (PHP, Python, etc). This tool solved the problem faced by many chatbot developers, hence gained up to 1.8k stars on GitHub, and powered 5k+ chatbots in its prime, reaching approximately hundreds of thousands of end users.
- OneBot (2020-now): A chatbot API standard derived from the documentation of CQHTTP, after the closing of CoolQ chatbot platform.
- CQCPPSDK (C++17, 2017-2020): A C++ SDK for CoolQ, extracted from CQHTTP to reduce coupling and improve code reuse. It wraps CoolQ’s low-level ABIs and provides users with modern C++ APIs.
- NoneBot (Python, 2016-now): An asynchronous chatbot framework that supports commands, message pattern matching, interactive sessions and more features, making interactive chatbot development quite convenient and intuitive, even possible for middle school students. Due to its easy-to-use property and detailed documentation, it has gained 1.3k stars on GitHub.
- QDP (Python, 2018) & OBTunnel (Rust, 2021): To verify the idea that it is possible to transmit arbitrary binary data through QQ message, I designed and implemented a simple communication protocol called QDP, which has similar programming interface to UDP. Later in 2021, I refined the idea and reimplemented the functionality in Rust, using TUN for compatibility with existing network stack.
- BlogA & VeriPress & PurePress (Python, 2016-now): During learning, I love to write some notes or tutorials and post them on my blog. For a better blogging experience, I built my own blog engine in 2016, and kept refining it until now.
- DBox (Java, 2016-2017): A SQLite ORM library for Android built while I was learning Android development. It supports defining model classes with Java annotations and provides intuitive CRUD APIs.
- While building a toy blog engine using Rust, I contributed a little bit to Actix Web and Tera.
- While writing operating systems, I contributed a little bit to Circle.
- While automating the generation of API docs for my Python projects, I fixed a bug for pdoc.
- While maintaining the OneBot standard, I contributed a little bit to go-cqhttp.
Sep 2020 — Now, Institute of Parallel and Distributed Systems, Master Student
I have been participating in the development of a new microkernel operating system. My work in this project is mostly related to the microkernel, device drivers and virtualization support.
Jul 2018 — Aug 2018, Wuhan Jieyu Technology Co. Ltd., Software Engineer Intern
I participated in the development of both frontend and backend for a community operation product and an internal web console, using Vue.js for frontend and Tornado for backend. I had done all jobs assigned to me on time, and gained experience of online log analysis and team collabration during the internship.
Nov 2016 — Jan 2017 & Jul 2017 — Oct 2017, MiLove Entrepreneurial Team
I was in charge of the maintenance of MiLove website and the customization of WordPress framework. I also built a message forwarding tool to forward messages between WeChat and Intercom, which helped improve the efficiency of customer service.
During the second period, I built a new backend for the e-commerce website using Django web framework.
Open Source Contributions
Leader of the OneBot & NoneBot community
- Promoted the idea of open source in QQ chatbot community by creating CQHTTP (now named OneBot) and NoneBot.
- Developed and maintained a large part of the ecosystem at the early days of the community.
- Currently being a mentor on three projects of the community in Summer 2021 of Open Source Promotion Plan.
Oct 2018 — Jun 2020, Changzhou University Open Source Association
Founder and leader of CCZU OSA
- Founded the Open Source Association during my undergraduate to promote open source.
- Built a chatbot to help students achieve a better college life.
- Created and maintained some TeX templates.
- Gived a talk titled “Beyond the Code” to popularize open source knowledge.
- Paper Reading: “NrOS: Effective Replication and Sharing in an Operating System” (Jul 29, 2021)
- “Why Write OS In Rust? v2.0” (Jul 2, 2021)
- “Introduction of the Interrupt Mechanism” (Jun 9, 2021)
- “ChCoreCon #7: Why Write OS In Rust?” (Mar 1, 2021)
- “Re-learn C++: Share A Tip of the Tip of the Iceberg of Modern C++” (May 30, 2020)
- “Training on Python and Chatbot Development” (Jan 12-16, 2019)
- “Beyond the Code” (Nov 24, 2018)